PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHEN WRITING PROGRAMS



PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHEN WRITING PROGRAMS
1.              Do not rush. Be careful, stable and patience when writing programs.
2.              No step should be skipped.
3.              The order of execution must be followed sequentially.
STEPS IN PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT

Before coding of a good program, there must be a proper planning and steps on how the problem or program will be stored.
 The steps include the following:
1. Problem definition
2.  Problem analysis
3. Planning the solution
4. Flowcharting
5. Desk checking
6. Program coding
7.  Program compilation
8.  Program testing and debugging
9.   Program documentation.


Comments

  1. Thanks for helping me do my project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. guy nobody really carres mehn.finna be the whole worlds birthday too

      Delete
    2. Why do you think you are important. LMAO!!!!

      Delete
    3. That's so rude, if people don't show you love then don't pass it to someone else
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY

      Delete
  3. Thanks for helping me do my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for helping me do my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice
    This really help me in my home work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y are u guys just arguing🤦‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  7. It helps but I needed more than this and it should be well explained despite the fact it is self explanatory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wisdom is for those who deserve it❗ , unfortunately there are a lot of fools in the comment section 🤦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that explains why the comment section is full with stupid comments

      Delete
  9. Thanks for helping me to do my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  10. hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= Brillianthackers800@gmail.com, Whatsapp No: +14106350697 their services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks God bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for helping me do my assignment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS/PEOPLE WARE

QUALITIES OF A GOOD COMPUTER PROFESSIONAL